CSF Entry Requirements
To apply at the College of Sports & Fitness you must:
- Complete all details on the Application Form, pre-existing medical conditions and post, fax or email the forms to the College or complete and submit the online Applicationn Form.
- Attach certified copies of academic records including subject descriptions and/or work experience.
- If you have previously studied in any educational institution in Australia attach a copy of your academic transcripts and attendance record.
- Have achieved an English language level of minimum TOEFL 500, IELTS 5.5 or equivalent (upper intermediate)
- Be 18 years of age or above.
- Attach copy of passport and English Certificate (if applicable).
- Have complete physical ability (this would be limited for example by missing primary body limbs i.e. an arm or leg, or having completely impaired vision or hearing).
- Pay the course fees according to the course fees schedule (in Australian dollars).
- Obtain and comply with your Student Visa.
- You may also be required for one on one interview with the CSF careers advisor prior of acceptance.
- Must have completed the lower qualification in order to start the higher qualification as all qualifications are delivered as a package.