The current courses will provide all learners with the necessary tools, methods and techniques to become specialised professionals in their chosen field of sports, whilst providing the learner with a structured learning pathway and practical experience.
Learners at CSF will be exposed to a variety of teaching methods and strategies designed to enhance the learners experience through face to face assessments during theory and practical sessions and e-learning.
The Sports Coaching program is designed to offer learners a variety of opportunity to enhance the understanding, knowledge and skills of the sporting industry which includes, but is not limited to;
- safely and effectively implement programs
- managing sporting projects and events
- developing sporting marketing strategies
- coordinate and deliver activities and programs specific to a particular sport
- establish the knowledge and skills of specialised sporting areas such as sports nutrition, sports psychology, sports physiology, planning and implementing high performance training programs
- understand and determine the needs of clients
- develop and instruct strength and conditioning techniques and programs
- legal and ethical coaching practices
- recruiting and managing volunteers
- preparing sponsorship propasals
- fitness programs
All CSF teachers are highly educated within the sporting industry and have an abundant degree of experience within a variety of sporting areas.