Why should I choose College of Sports & Fitness?
CSF qualifications will open doors to new opportunities. We strive to provide you with the highest standards of training in your chosen course and develop the knowledge and skills required in your chosen industry. Our staff is fully qualified and has a wide range of knowledge and experience.
What is the minimum age to entry into a course at CSF?
- The minimum age for entry into a course at CSF is 18 years old.
What is the cost?
- Please contact us for the most up to date tuition fees for each course.
Is health insurance included?
- All overseas students are required to have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) as part of their visa. OSHC will need to be arranged by the student.
What is included in my course of study?
- Tuition fees, enrolment fee (pay once only) and uniform fee (applies to sports courses).
What qualification will I receive when I finish?
- You will receive a nationally recognised qualification.
How are the classes structured?
- The academic year is divided into 4 terms. There are day classes and evening classes.
- Courses are delivered over 20 hours per week through a combination of face-to-face and online delivery.
How do I access my email?
- All students are issued with a CSF email address. All communication from the college will be made via this email.
- Go to www.gmail.com
- Username: (studentID@csf.edu.au)
- Password will be issued during Orientation. Please see Student Services if you have forgotten your password.
How do I access my student portal?
- You can access your student portal here.
How do I access my E-learning?
- You can access your E-learning here.
When is Orientation?
- Orientation will take place during the week before your course commences.
- Check your Letter of Offer for more information.
- CBD – Thursdays
- Manly – Wednesdays
If you have any queries or questions, please email your request to email@example.com