NSW Funded Courses
NSW Government Funding
Smart and Skilled is a reform of the NSW Vocational Education and Training (VET) system. It’s helping people in NSW get the skills they need to find a job and advance their careers.
From 1 January 2015, Smart and Skilled provides eligible students with:
- an entitlement to government-subsidised training up to and including Certificate III
- government funding for higher-level courses (Certificate IV and above) in targeted priority area
For more information about Smart and Skilled, click HERE or call 1300 772 104.
Approved Qualification and Course Information
Click on the course name for more information:
- SIS30713 Certificate III in Sport Coaching – Rugby League
Eligibility criteria apply, please contact the college for more information.
Courses are available at the following locations, varying commencement dates apply.
- Sydney Metro
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
Please ensure you have accessed the following policies and procedures prior to application or enrolment:
- Consumer Protection Policy
- Fees and Charges Policy
- Refund Policy
- Complaints and Appeals Policy