Our VETiS (Vocational Education & Training in Schools) funded program is available to Queensland Secondary schools and their eligible students. With a minimum class size of just 15, CSF offers trainer led delivery onsite at your school in Sport Coaching & Sport and Recreation. These qualifications attract QCE points and provides students with insight into the Sports industry. They also include guest industry speakers, tours & possible work experience opportunities.
We are proud to announce that we have partnered with Queensland Touch Football (QTF) to deliver, for the first time, a touch football specificVETiS program for secondary schools in Queensland, including Certificate II + Certificate III in Sport Coaching and Sport & Recreation. See brochure below.
The program is jointly endorsed by QTF and Touch Football Australia and provides students with the only opportunity to attain VET qualifications via CSF as well as industry qualifications from Touch Football Australia.
This partnership provides great outcomes for everyone involved:
- Classroom and sporting field based – with practical TFA certification for students
- Course projects aligned to events with QTF and career development with a network of partners in the health, fitness and sport industries
- For students – Entry level employment opportunities and community recognition in various projects
- Professional Development for teachers via CSF & TFQ in vocational qualifications and accreditation
- Best practice model tailored to the school with a network of support engagement
- Vocational subjects with high educational attainment outcomes
For further information or to enrol your school, contact Lee Shea, CSF Business Development Manager on 0423 845 980 or email email@example.com.